Advertiser


Monday 6 July 2009

I have been lost my pagerank

I have been lost my pagerank well, i didn't why google just throw a way pagerank 2 from my blog. I didn't put any link, and didn't add any irrelevant link also. I will keep find it out to the cause reduce my pagerank.

I just disappointed with this pagerank, small traffic will reduce all of my pay per click program revenue as well. i have been lost my pagerank today . . .


The point is not so good to get nul pagerank on your blog, what about you do you have same filling as i do ? . What is your opinion to my blog pagerank ?



i am surprise when i found my blog have page rank 2, but today i am also surprise when i found my blog have pagerank nul, ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho hi hi hi hi

how can i make money online with this pagerank ?




Share/Save/Bookmark

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Make money on blog

Followers

Can't find What you are looking for ?


Custom Search

Author

About Author

My photo
I have great job Work at home and blogging all day. Make money online is my side job, internet marketing is my main job.