Advertiser


Saturday 25 April 2009

This blog is not SPAM

When i open this blog on night, i seen warning from blogger told me that my blog is SPAM. It is not true, i have write for everyday with unique article and no copy paste at all. I hope blogger.com will give me to write about making money online with this blog for free. I just newbie on blogspot, please email me at ghtirtana@yahoo.com if blogger team find something wrong on my blog.


On my blog i didn't put spam link or link to spam website at all, i have been write more that 18st unique article, when blogger delete this blog what should i do ? ? ?.

Please let me know ? because i love blogger forever life.

When i check my dashboard on this blog, i have been write capatcha image number and send it. I hope blogger will understand with my condition, and i would not break Blogger TOS. I am newbie, i just put link read more on my article to make look like similar with other greatest blog.




Share/Save/Bookmark

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Make money on blog

Followers

Can't find What you are looking for ?


Custom Search

Author

About Author

My photo
I have great job Work at home and blogging all day. Make money online is my side job, internet marketing is my main job.