Advertiser


Thursday 12 November 2009

KPK versus POLRI

You must be confusing about KPK versus POLRI, what is KPK What is POLRI. . . International may have no about this conflict. This is haven in my country Indonesia. There is a conflict between KPK and POLRI.

KPK is Komisi pemberantasan korupsi or Corruption watch department . And POLRI is Indonesian Police. To make our country out from corruption , both of this department have right to eliminate the corruptor.


In my mind there is no winner between KPK and POLRI. Who is the winner and who is the looser ? . . . Let's thing . . . The winner is Corruptor and the looser is people. am i right ?

I am as a blogger confusing about this conflict when i watching the television everyday. Each person attack and defend their corp. So, . . . Please stop this conflict and start to thing about Indonesian people each others. Start to eliminate the corruption on Indonesia otherwise we will down it into our grandchild.

Our president has right to stop this conflict , people are already tired about this situation.




Share/Save/Bookmark

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
My name is Carol. I am a finance webmaster & maintaining some good quality finance related sites & blogs with good PR. I while searching the good finance sites i found your site which will fulfill my requirement. Like as per my experience i do believe that if you want to make your site popular in front of search engine (specially Google) you need to do healthy link exchange like content & Article link exchange. Because this only help you to get high traffic & pr soon.
So, I am giving you the proposal. Will you be my healthy finance content link partner. In return i will also fulfill your requirement with my huge good financial resources.

For any further information please feel free to mail me or just come for free chating with this below mail id....
nancysix00@gmail.com

Waiting for your quick positive response.
Thanks,
Carol.

Unknown said...

Hi Admin,

I am Carol. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.
My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.

If you are interested then please revert back to me ASAP. If you are not the concerned person then would request to kindly forward the mail to the respective person.
Waiting for your quick and positive reply.
Have a great day.

Thanks and regards
carol
Contact: nancysix00@gmail.com

Make money on blog

Followers

Can't find What you are looking for ?


Custom Search

Author

About Author

My photo
I have great job Work at home and blogging all day. Make money online is my side job, internet marketing is my main job.