Advertiser


Sunday 3 May 2009

No Bandwith No Money

Hello, all of blogger. Greeting to all of Internet user, well after long time not write, today i have write new post article with title No Bandwith will impact with no earning money.

This is haven with my local blog that provide free advertiser online no register, straight online. there is call iklangede.com, almost few weeks i have not edit iklangede.com because their bandwith always banned by hosting server provider.

The local hosting server provider that provide cheap price for their server give not good at services and result. There is already fourth time that i change my hosting server provider as well, but all the provider can not handle my local website iklangede.com.

I have loose my spirit to make money online at that time until one of my best friend refer me to blogger.com. Iklangede.com has great visitor per day, there is around 700 until 900 unique visitor per day.

Sometimes with no reason, my hosting server provider close to access iklangede.com website. On one day, i will be loose some of my money at internet if nobody visit and surf at my website iklangede.com

That's why i change my oriented to use free hosting and free domain name to increase earning money online. With blogger.com i can get free hosting and domain name, with proximately visitor around 2,000 per day. With blogger i make same concept for free advertiser online, like pasang iklan gratis on blogspot.com , you can copy and paste this link into your internet explorer as well " http://pasangiklanbarisgratis.blogspot.com/ ''






Share/Save/Bookmark

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Make money on blog

Followers

Can't find What you are looking for ?


Custom Search

Author

About Author

My photo
I have great job Work at home and blogging all day. Make money online is my side job, internet marketing is my main job.